Hola mi familia y amigos!! I made it to the CCM!! Im super excited about everything. I got like one hour of sleep on the plane from LA to Guatemala but Im still super wired. I had plenty of opportunities to share my beliefs and what I'm going to be doing here for the next two years. The worst news Ive gotten so far is that I might still have to get a hair cut :( Its already short!!! They said I only have three minutes to email. But that picture you guys sent is crazy! Not trying to toot my own horn here but while at the airport in LA I made sure to look out for other elders and sisters and made sure they weren't alone. Elder Darling and I took them to the exchange place and then we asked where we could get cheap food and we went to this place called the habit. Anyway, Ive got to go! I email on Wednesdays, so until next week!
(Narrator: here's another pict from LAX last night of missionaries heading to Guatemala. We love that we have spies everywhere!)
Elder Whelan

It's so awesome that they were able and willing to look out for others while they were in the middle of their own new adventures. 'Great parenting!
ReplyDeleteThe mission fire has already started, and he hasn't even landed in the area!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!