So funny story this week. I had to go to the bathroom really bad and we were really close to the house so we went home so I could go. So I ran to the bathroom and I saw something taped onto the toilet. And it read: Warning: This is not a drill, the toilet seat is up. I was like, you have got to be kidding me. A couple days before I had gotten mad at my companion because he ALWAYS LEAVES THE TOILET SEAT UP. And I told him to please close it! haha and a couple days after that conversation I see that dumb little papers taped to the toilet seat hahaha. I was like, dang it Kirk, WHY?!?!?! hahaha my comp is pretty funny sometimes.
Anyway, so now we have investigators this week that I'm hoping we can get baptized! They're all very positive people and want to make this decision in their lives. But for some problems its making it very hard for them to get baptized. The Familia Vasquez is super cool and Im hoping they get baptized this Saturday. And then Ronald Lopez on Sunday, so that should be sweet!!! I love baptizing so much!!!!
Other than that not much else to say! I hope I have more to tell you next week! I love you guys!!
Elder Whelan
No comments:
Post a Comment