Friday, October 19, 2018

This week

Hello all!

Don't have time to write a big email. I'm going to write a huge email next week, I promise!

 I'm having a lot of fun teaching these two guys, Elder Anderson and Elder Hitz. I've sent some pictures of us playing soccer, with a family at a small soccer field, and us. 

Elder Hitz is the dark haired companion and he's from Wyoming. He's super country type kid and has a drawl, Ty would totally fall in love with this kid hahahaha. Anderson is the blonde and he's from California. He is a super good kid and has a lot of drive to do good. I'm training these two guys until the tranfers ends I'm pretty sure. But until further notice!  

We're working hard out here and it feels great... 

Tell the boys I say hi!!!!

I love you guys!

Elder Whelan







No comments:

Post a Comment