And the multizona P-Day was super fun!! We took a trip to a place called Sololá, it was a p-day with all of the zones in the mountains, unfortunately I didn't take any pictures but we played soccer for about 4-5 hours and my companion and I are suffering from it right now. I kid you not it took us about 2 mins to kneel down and say a prayer before leaving the house this morning because we are so stinking sore. I literally cannot walk haha. But I was a total beast at soccer haha everyone kept asking if I played soccer before the mission and I said yes, but like 10 years ago.... They were pretty amazed by that hahah. But it was super fun!!
Lastly my testimony. Its short but powerful. I have a testimony of having the right attitude about things. People say that the mountains are hard to get baptisms. That is a complete lie, as long as you have the right spirit around you and attitude you are going to see the miracles that have been placed before you. That is having the spirit, it all depends on your attitude. So if you have a friend that you think should investigate the church, invite them to church. If you don't then you don't have a good attitude because you think that maybe they will reject you. I can tell you right now, I get rejected everyday, most of the time actually, but the difference is my attitude. I love this gospel, and I love you guys.
Con amor,
Elder Whelan
No comments:
Post a Comment