Hey! So I only have 15 minutes left to write!!! So this week we worked with our older investigators and we found 2 people that are getting baptized the 10th of this next month. Also we have a child who is a little special that is getting baptized this week. Hes a very special kid that is 15 years old and love music. Everytime he wants to get my attention he whistles and says hey hermano!!! And I whistle back.
Just a super tiny thought. I want you to read Lehi's vision in 1 Nephi of the Book of Mormon. Think about what it really means to stay on the right path and what the significance of everything in that vision is and how it applies to you. I know that if you reflect on how to be better you will begin to be happier and desire to change certain things in your life.
Sounds like a busy Missionary.. Awesome! We are praying for your success in the Lord's work!
ReplyDeleteLove the McNabbs