Hey everyone!! I'll start off by just saying we are working our tiny butts off as usual!
This week was full of just hard work and lightning and thunder storms. That's typical here in Hunapu, Escuintla haha we get drenched about everyday and the lighting strikes are always super close to us. The thunder is flippin' loud too!! Also one of these days we were walking in the rain and lightning hit one of the power poles right next to us!! It freaked the heck out of me!! Anyway...We've been working hard without anything to show for it. Sunday I felt like crap because we didn't have a baptism but on the bright side we reactivated a family that was inactive for about a year. I gained an understanding of how important that family is in the church. They have 6 sons and no girls and that's 8 potential missionaries.. I'm just hoping they stay active. They have problems in their family. We're working pretty hard with them. Sometimes it seems like we have to even more work than is required of missionaries because we do a ton of work with less-active members that would get visited by hometeachers and such if they were in the US.
So I attached some pics of the winning team! US!!!! I was told by a bunch of the latino elders that I'm the best gringo that plays haha and the last time I played soccer was like 10 years ago!! Hahaha so awesome!!!
Fun read!
ReplyDeleteJust got done with Sunday AM conference... WOW!
Just heard Elder Hale just passed away! Sad, but happy feelings about this news.
Love the McNabbs