Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Anotha One Hits the Watta

Hey everyone! 

So I'll make it pretty short this week. I don't have too much time on my hands right now haha. We had another baptism! Her name is Cinthya Benavente. She's that sister of one of our converts!! She's 11 years old and she finally took the decision to be baptized. Now we're working on her mom and her sister. They're tough but I think we will do it before I leave this area. 

We also have 3 more investigators that were hoping to baptize this Sunday. They're very positive and want to get baptized. We just have to convince their parents to give them permission. So other than that everything is going so so good. Were super blessed in this area. 

I love the Lord, I love this work and I CAN totally wait to come home. I dont want to because its so amazing here. But alas it is getting so close..

I love you all!!

Elder Whelan

Pics of baptism, Us being weird, and my convert from my first area. I called him and HE'S GETTING READY TO SERVE A  MISSION!!!!!!!!!!! He already completed a year of being a member!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment