Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Hola Pueblo

Hey erebody its ELDER WALEEN!!

All of the Latino Elders call me that... Its funny but at the same time its like, that's not my name... Hahaha today I realized that my email have been super boring lately!! Im pretty sure that now everyone likes to read my bros emails more now because they're more engaging. Its kind of true, but Im stressed as heck over here and have tons to do!! 

Anyway! We have a couple baptisms lined up for this Sunday and its going to be awweessommmee (in a singsong voice). Their names are Cynthia and Angel. Angel was a super miracle from the Lord. I mean look at his name... ANGEL.... God sent.... Anyway, turns out that he has a girlfriend that is a member of our church and she invited him to church on Sunday! He came and we set up a date to meet with him which happened to be yesterday Monday!! We taught him the Restoration and invited him to baptism. My comp and I had talked before and had set his date for the 18th of Feb. But during the lesson I challenged him for baptism and said the 11th. That's this Sunday!! After, my comp said, why for the 11th? And I said, he's for the 18th... And my comp said, dude you told him the 11th. I stopped in the street and was like WHAT?! So I felt like, what the heck, the spirit took over my body somehow. So the good thing is he accepted but he's still not sure. He said he will think about it and pray to know the truth. I

'm super excited for him because I can tell that he is one of the chosen by how much the Lord guided us through this lesson. My advice to all missionaries would be, just let go of yourself and LET THE SPIRIT GUIDE. That goes for everyone! I cant express to all of you how much I love this gospel. Were not a perfect people, but thats what makes us human. 

Immerse yourself in the gospel and everything will be good! READ THE BOM (book of mormon). 

I love you guys!!!!

Elder Whelan

baptisms and the sky looked cool haha
And me. Super skinny....





No comments:

Post a Comment