Everything is going awesome here in Las Delicias!!! We had the baptism of Yoselin last week and that was awesome!! And on Saturday the 14th of April a.k.a my birthday we had a wedding of an awesome family! The Familia Avila!! they were so happy and excited! We were able to eat a really good lunch and a lot of cake!
The next day on Sunday they were baptized and it was so amazing! They were able to share their testimonies at the end and you could really tell that they are going to be converts. Just from the way they understand the doctrine and how willing they were to accept everything we taught was a sure sign that they would be. It makes me so happy that in 1 year they'll be able to go to the temple and be able to be sealed to each other and their children for time and all eternity. This is one of the reasons I came here. To bring families like this to the restored gospel and help them make it back tot he fold of God.
I love being here. I finished The Book of Mormon again this morning and again was able to recieve an answer that it is indeed true. There are so many things you can learn from this book but the thing that I really got from it this time was how much our Heavenly Father really loves us. He made sure that our ancestors kept a record so that we could learn from their mistakes and their successes. All of that because of his LOVE. He sent his Son here to suffer our sins and he accepted. I know The Book of Mormon is true, that Jesus Christ is my saviour and redeemer who gave everything he had for me and you to come back to Gods presence and be saved. I say that as a humble servant and representative of Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I love you guys!! Share the Book!!!
Elder Whelan
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to start the day by reading a missionary blog!
Love the McNabbs