So we're doing good over here! Working hard as always! We had a baptism ON SUNDAY!! His name is Manuel and he's the son of Saolo and Marcela Avila. He's a super smart kid and he's 15 years old. His parents are going to get married on the 14th of this months and then will be baptized on the 15th. I'm so happy that this family is choosing the right path. They're showing their faith and really want to be right with God in all things. I love this family so stinkin' much, and I guess it goes to show how much you really start to love the people you teach.
I have many friends here in Guatemala. Now they didn't all get baptized but that doesn't mean that they're bad people. They're all good people and they're better for listening to me and my companions. :)
On another note! We went to the temple with our branch and it was so cool!!! Three kids went through because they're going to go on missions and we were able to go through with them! It was such a cool experience and reminded me of when I went through for the first time. Anyway I included some pics I took from that trip!
Love all of you!!
Elder Whelan
(These pictures were from a previous email)
No comments:
Post a Comment