Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Let Downs and Miracles

Hey everyone!

Can you guys send me some scans of piano music? Like Music of the Night and stuff like that? Ive been practicing just a little bit of piano but I dont too many opportunities.
>
> What card games are there that we can play with just a deck of cards??? Please send me rules and how to play.

So this week was good and bad. Haha the bad part was that our investigators packed up and left to who knows where and nobody knows where they went to. They were so good but in the end Satan won them over which makes me feel deeply sad inside. They literally left salvation for the things of the world. I just hope that someday they make their way back to the truth and they can really feel that God loves them. I want to see them again and know that their lives are better. But I guess we will just have to see. I have faith that they will change some day.

Now the miracle. So we were feeling bad for what happened with that family and we were walking to a converts house when the second counselor calls us to visit with us. He had a reference for us and we went to the house to visit La Familia Avila. Saolo, Marcela, Manuel, and Diana. They are so cool! They are super prepared for the gospel and we had a very spiritual lesson with them. I invited them to baptism for the 1st of April and they accepted but said that they would pray to God first to know if everything is true. I just hope they get there answers!!! 

Anyway not much else to say because I don't have much time left so I gotta go! I love you all! God loves you all and knows each and everyone of you. Talk to him and feel his love for you, hes waiting. 

Elder Whelan







No comments:

Post a Comment