Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Ale Alejandra

Alejandra got baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was such a huge miracle to be honest. If I don't baptized my last day in the mission I'm happy that she was the last and final baptism I had in my mission. She is so full of faith and there is a new light to her countenance. Im glad that I could be a part of that and help her onto the correct path again with my companion.

This last week we sang in the park of the famous city named Antigua. There were many people who were coming up to us and asking what church we were from and what not, we also went to an old folks home where we did a whole bunch of yard work and later we sang to all the old farts there hahaha, so this week was super fun.

Next week don't expect much other than my testimony. Next week is my last time writing to you all and I hope that my testimony will be something to brighten your day or to at least help strengthen your own testimonies as well. I love you all and thank you all for your support during these past two years.

P.S. Please email my brother Dalton and give him support! Beginning a mission can be hard and scary sometimes. Dalton.whelan@myldsmail.net









No comments:

Post a Comment