Wednesday, November 1, 2017

No Time, Gotta Baptize!

Hey everyone!! 

So this week we have seen a lot of progress in our area! One thing that I haven't been noticing as much throughout my mission are the little miracles that happen every single day. Like today for example, I got an email that kind of made me feel down haha but then I saw that my brother was on the internet and I got to talk to him for a little bit! That was awesome! He told me that we are literally 2 hours and 3 mins away from each other! To be honest it's amazing how small Guatemala is haha. 

Anyway back to miracles. 

I think that miracles are something that each and every one of us needs to focus on in our lives. The days of miracles did not stop when Jesus died and they still have not! We need to realize them and focus on them because they happen a ton! I want you all to keep a journal or something that focuses mainly on the tender mercies and miracles that happen to you each day. 

Look for them and enjoy them because the Lord has so many prepared for us if only we recognize them and be grateful for them.

Anyway I hope everyone is having a good one back at home!! Happy Halloween!!! 

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Whelan

Editor's note: Apparently a stack of pancakes and lots of syrup are a little miracle to Elder Whelan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment