I won't be writing a big email. I'm feeling like I'd rather be working than sitting in the Internet cafe. Haha. I felt the earthquake Sunday but they've become pretty common, honestly.
I hope my Dad and Pops had a great Father's Day. Thanks for your examples and I love you.
We just went and ate at the bishop's house. It was a good conversation. We are teaching a few people right now. Milton Donis is married and his wife just got baptized a couple weeks ago. He has expressed his desire to change his life and wants us to help him do it. Doris Orellana lives with her boyfriend who is a member and we're trying to get them to get married. Theyre having a tough time with it because they have a lot of problems in the house. They are 35 and 34.
I just heard from Pedro today (Elder Diaz, my past companion, for those who remember him). He sounds well. Thanks for helping him.
The area I am in is fairly coastal. It's in the 70s and doesn't rain too much right now. More next week. Sorry no pics.
I love you all!
Love,
Elder Whelan
No comments:
Post a Comment